This Division comprises of personnel who possess several years of experience and expertise in tax consultancy and management.
The basis of expertise is advisory and successful implementation at cross section of industries which have stood the test of successful acceptance at various assessment and judicial levels
The Division is composed of Senior experienced Partners, Directors, Senior Managers, Associates and other qualified and experienced personnel.
- Corporate Taxation Advisory Services: Advising large Companies / Corporations on their Income Tax matters, including Foreign taxation matters on Indian corporations.
- Tax Management Services: successful tax compliance.
- Tax Appeals: Drafting and representing tax appeals before various appellate authorities like Commissioners/ Appellate Tribunal.
- Tax Planning: Advising clients on structuring tax-efficient business planning, including restructuring of business eg. Amalgamations/ merger etc.
- Services relating to Foreign Collaboration Agreements, NRIs taxation, Double Tax Avoidance Agreements Reliefs, Transfer Pricing etc.
- Liaising with Senior Tax Counsels for obtaining legal opinions, conducting tax litigations i.e. appeal court references and writ petitions etc.
Advising Companies, Firms and Individuals on Planning
Indirect Tax Management| Attending to registration, renewals, periodic returns and compliances
Appeals | Liaison with senior tax counsel for cases at Tribunal and High Court and for legal opinions
Excise Duty Consultancy includes the following services:
Assistance and monitoring of Excise Audit by External Cost Accountants
Preparation of Cost Accounting Records in term of Cost Accounting (Records) Rules.
Internal Audit of Excise Records and assuring management of correctness of payments to Excise Authorities.
Our Firm provides Transfer pricing services for Advising, Bench marking, Audit, Documentation and Assessment for International as well as Domestic Transfer pricing matters,
This Division comprises of personnel with several years of experience in the field with dedicated personnel working exclusively on Transfer pricing.
This Division comprises several experienced Partners, Director, Senior Managers, Associates and other Qualified and Experienced personnel, with long and varied experience and services provided to large Domestic and International Corporates
- Conducting Benchmarking Analysis & Study Report for preparation of Transfer Pricing policy for Corporates leading to effective, documentation.
- Regular Transfer Pricing Audit & Certification is conducted under The Income Tax Act, 1961 for Corporates with cross border as well as domestic transactions with their associated entities.
- At the request of Corporates, periodic Transfer pricing Study Reports are prepared to facilitate evaluation and assessments under the income tax Act.1961.
- Drafting, Representing for regular Assessment’s, and before Appellate Authorities on Transfer pricing
- Advising large Companies/ Corporations on their cross border transaction and specified domestic transaction which can help them in effective tax planning.